WEEKEND EVENT – 9/22 (Fri) to 9/25 (Mon)
- +10% to all experience (combat, crafting, and gathering)
- +50% more resource nodes in all major world regions.
SWIFTOR STREAM ON TWITCH!
Stash will be streamed on Twitch Friday, September 22 at 9pm EDT, by a rather large twitch channel: Swiftor! https://www.twitch.tv/swiftor
Action Bar / Loader
- Fixed a bug where spamming buttons on the Boo Actionbar caused errors to occur.
Base of Operations
- Fixed a bug where viewing someone’s stall while visiting their BOO would subsequently make your own stall appear empty to you.
- Fixed a bug affecting processors that were placed in rooms other than the main entryway.
- Fixed a bug where processors had no tooltip when placed in the Boo.
Chat and UI
- The Interfaces menu now loads sooner so it opens more rapidly.
- Added a link to Carazan’s guide to the Help Index, as well as updated the links section.
- The new Medallion graphic should be everywhere now.
- Added Triads tooltip to player inventory.
- Fixed a potential exploit with the trade command.
- Flanking now properly factored in for players who started their round not flanking but move into flanking position before attacking.
- Fixed a bug where action bar buttons were not getting disabled to reflect status effects.
- Alchemy: stat buff potions got a significant boost. Tier 1 increased +100% and Tier 2 increased +33%.
- Fixed a bug where enchanted gear didn’t show up in deconstructors that weren’t the disenchanter.
- Fixed a bug where the client didn’t think items with the suffix “the ____” were worthy of being considered enchanted.
- Fixed an issue with processors not outputting exactly the right amount.
- Fixed the disenchant output for prefixes and suffixes (swapped them).
- Alchemy, Enchanting, and Maker recipes that dropped on the x5 levels but had the same output as their x0 versions of the same tier should no longer drop. You can safely forget those recipes.
- Offhand items can now be deconstructed only in the Deweaponizer.
Market & Newspaper
- Increased number of ads in a paper from 240 to 360.
- A new newspaper is generated every 5 minutes instead of 10.
- Added “New Paper” time to the Newspaper.
- Fixed a bug where you could spam page turns in the Newspaper to get more ads on a page than you should.
- Filter button removed from newspaper. Two additional newspapers will be added in the future that do a better job than this button whose function was non-obvious and many people were unaware of.
Characters, Classes, and Abilities
- Ice Knife – now properly does damage when it applies CC (root).
- Willpower buff now properly grants +20 mana in addition to +WILL.
- Elementalist tier 1 spells now have more detail in their descriptions to clarify what the ignited, chilled, shocked, and staggered conditions mean.
Social (Clans, Parties, Religions, etc.)
- Clans: You can now kick/promote/demote members even when they are offline.
- Added invite submit button to clan window.
Gear and Items
- Offhand cosmetic items work properly now.
- Fixed a bug where double-clicking and then immediately dragging an item caused the resulting icon to get stuck on the screen.
- Fixed a bug where cosmetic weapons didn’t display on offwielded weapons.
- Fixed magic offhand tooltips.
Mobs and NPCs
- Mob rank boost now dependent upon number of players in an encounter, not party. (Should end LDP finally!)
- Characters arrive in communal encounters (e.g. Rolling Stone Inn) at a random spot rather than right at the entrance.
- Fixed bug that would occasionally cause some PoIs (like Askagard) to not load properly (though you could still trigger them by walking onto them).
- Medallion graphic updated.
- Fixed a bug where objects that didn’t have a BoxCollider on them (ie, had a MeshCollider) didn’t show a tooltip.