Stash is bringing the magic back to MMOs. With turn based combat, customizable housing as a core feature, a unique tabletop art style, and more loot than you can fit in a portable hole, Stash delivers a fun, engaging experience unlike any other MMO.
- Turn based combat on a tactical grid.
- Great Community
- Housing as a core feature. Your Base of Operations (BOO) starts as a humble bedroll and can be built and customized into a mighty fortress where you stash your loot.
- Character customization via class, race, build, gear, cosmetics, costumes, pets, mounts, and more.
- Crafting: Use, sell, trade, or enter items into competitions.
- Exploration: A huge world for you to discover with hundreds of unique locations.
- Awesome world story with a unique twist. Players affect this story and the entire world profoundly. Our staff runs world events and plot lines.
- Clans: Join with friends and compete for dominance.
- Loot: Tons and tons of loot, and with rare exceptions, we don’t do bind on pickup/equip.
AWARDS AND REVIEWS
- “… the Devs are awesome and on the ball with any and all questions or problems you may run into. There’s a good wiki page set up for the game that answers most questions I’ve come across so far and the in game community is very friendly and helpful.”
- “In my 20 years of playing online games starting with MUD’s I’ve never encountered a development team so passionate, so devoted, or so open to communication. This team work constantly to deliver with constant updates and a real at home enviroment.”