- 12 new Tier 3 (20-29) Dungeons (RPDs) of 3 distinct types implemented in multiple regions.
- New RPD graphics added to existing RPDs.
Market & Newspaper
- Adds older than 1 week expire.
- Newspapers now “chunk then filter” rather than “filter then chunk” which will make every newspaper have a lot more ads.
- Fixed a bug that did not display an error when you’ve reached the max number of favorited stalls.
- Newspaper ad stall names now shrink to fit.
Base of Operations
- Removed brick cost and added plank cost to BOO Room Layout change.
- Fixed BOO furniture and upgrades not appearing/refreshing properly.
- Fixed a bug where opening the upgrade Stash popup and then closing it caused the max Stash size to be asymptotic.
- Fixed a bug where stash / shared stash capacity values did not change if viewing a filter not matching an item added.
- Fixed colliders on the level 22 Boo.
Farming / Trapping
- Fixed a tooltip issue when quickly moving the mouse between producers.
Chat and UI
- Fixed a bug where selecting the tell channel via button after talking in another channel made the chat window forget who the last tell was sent to.
- Fixed a bug where creating a new tab displayed all of the chat text without senders.
- Fixed a bug where pressing enter closed the tab options and didn’t save/update the settings.
- Fixed a bug with charge 2.
- Mobs should no longer spawn off-combat grid ( very visible in L shaped encounters)
- Fixed a bug where status effects causing you to not be able to flee combat weren’t displaying correctly in error popups.
- Fixed the loot received grab n go chat message display.
- Fixed a popup error message when attempting to add an item to a deconstructor that is at maximum capacity.
- Fixed the scroll bar in the recipe book.
- Fixed T2 leather armor to require T2 resources instead of T1 resources
Characters, Classes, and Abilities
- Customization/costume changes update to viewers immediately upon character sheet close
- Cleave fixed to properly hit adjacent mobs only, where adjacent is defined as “to the left, right, above, or below” the target (diagonal no longer considered as “next to” target)
- Healer AoE CCs area of effect reduced.
- Lion Kick cooldown reduced.
Social (Clans, Parties, Religions, etc.)
- Upon selecting “Send Tell” in the Social window, the window now closes as to not block the chat window.
- Fixed a bug where you couldn’t inspect characters from chat if they weren’t in the area.
- Character portraits are no longer retaken when the party status is updated.
- Fixed a bug causing the full difficulty list to not display in the party window.
- Increased the maximum clan rank name length to 13 (from 8) characters.
Gear and Items
- You can now drop reward items on bag slots.
- Buff potion durations increased from 1800 to 3600.
- Fixed several BOO items and machines to take up the correct amount of space when placed
Mobs and NPCs
- Bug fixed that caused mobs to sometimes spawn off the grid.
- Fixed a bug causing mobs to spawn in hills.
- Fixed a bug causing item previews in the medallion shop to not work
- General improvements to reduce memory use and increase performance.
- Fixed a couple bugs with character portraits solo and in parties.
- Improved memory performance in the Stash window.
- Fixed a bug where the Founder’s Cloak buff got multiplied when casting buffs on yourself
- Staff chat icon changed from a green star to a green lilypad (Frogdice!).