Mobs and NPCs
- Previous HP scaling buff to mobs was reverted/removed.
- Lieutenants, Elites, and Champions now have higher stats and more health.
- Lieutenants, Elites, and Champions are now worth significantly more XP.
- Parties have a higher chance of encountering Lieutenants, Elites, Champions, and Bosses.
Characters, Classes, and Abilities
- Combat has become a bit too dominated by AoE. As a first small step towards balancing that, we have made two small adjustments:
- Every AoE ability in the game received a 10% damage reduction.
- Nearly every AoE ability in the game had its cooldown increased by 1 or 2 rounds.
Gear and Items
- Fixed a bug where food that required a higher level that yours did not display in italics.
- Shields should now properly display their block chance in tooltip.
Base of Operations
- Fixed a bug where changing a Boo interior room layout caused the placed items to disappear until you left and re-entered the room.
- Fixed a clipping issue with small beds.
Chat and UI
- Fixed tells.
- Fixed emotes for all other channels.
- Fixed context menus of characters for new channels.
- OOC channel tag now all caps.
- Fixed a bug where pressing Enter at the same time as the last letter typed in chat would fire the the keybinding for that letter (if any).
- Fixed /r sometimes changing who you’re replying to.
- Improved the Channel Indicator button text for a better idea of the current channel.
- The name of the current tell now appears as a tooltip over the Channel Indicator button and the Tell button in the Indicator selection popup.
- Added the Looking for Group (LFG) chat channel.
- Fixed a bug where the context menu for characters in chat would go off the bottom of the screen.
- Fixed major issue where certain combat scenarios spawned mobs outside of expected places
Market & Newspaper
- Fixed a bug where viewed stalls’ ads on separate pages did not highlight.
- Newspapers are now in alphabetical order in the dropdown.
Social (Clans, Parties, Religions, etc.)
- Party max size more stringently enforced at server level
- When characters close their window after changing gear, customization options, costumes, etc, all other characters in the area now see this update.
- Lemon Cookies of Mortis: Removes XP debt up to 10% of the XP needed for your next level. (1 death worth of debt at level 20+)
- Hearth Beacon: resets your Hearth Beacon ability cooldown.
- Summoning Stone: empowers the party summon ability accessible via the party meny (press: p)