Tier 4 Has Launched – Level and Skill Cap is now 40
- All class abilities now go up to level 40.
- All crafts can be advanced to level 40.
- Mounts can be found on the medallion shop that allow passage into new regions.
- New private and world dungeons added (with new bosses!).
- Have fun!
New Armor Cosmetic System
- Your character’s armor cosmetic appearance is now completely controlled by the costume tab and not by your functional/gear armor. We have separated these two things completely to make it easier for you to customize your appearance and to support future plans for a wide variety of cosmetic options that would have created confusing conflicts otherwise.
- Weapons and offhands perform the same as before as far as visual appearance. Visually you appear with your actual wielded weapons/offhands/shields unless you override that with a costume option.
- All costume items you had equipped on any costume pages have been removed and sent to your reward inventory.
- All cosmetic shoulders, arms/gloves, and boot items no longer exist. All of these cosmetic slots are controlled through the body/suit piece and then toggling/selecting which additional slots to display.
- Cosmetic armor is now controlled through two pieces: helmet and body (which controls all the other body locations).
Other Patch Notes:
BOO, Stash, and Market Stalls
- Bug Fix: Players can now rename their stall and place ads from anywhere in their BOO
- Item tooltips in the npc vendor, stall, and newspaper UIs now show comparisons to what you have currently equipped.
- Added tooltips for farmhands to producers.
- Updated/Added tooltips for when farmhand helping is on cooldown and for when the producer (total possible help) is on cooldown.
- Added client chat messages for successful help actions, for both boo owner and farmhand.
- Fixed a bug where dragging items from your Stash into your inventory with a bag selected, didn’t add them to THAT bag.
- Max stash size increased by +10.
Characters, Classes, and Abilities
- Resurrection is now fully supported and returns you to the combat.
- Rez now adds characters back into combat.
- Fixed an issue with animations freezing after playing.
- Added a sound effect for when you block in combat.
- Ability buffs are downranked to the lower rank version when used on characters whose level is lower than the casted ability level (to a minimum of Rank I).
- Cut II – DoT tick duration increased by 1 round
- Cut III – DoT tick duration increased by 2 rounds
- Slash now does +10% damage on foes with a combo point.
- Flaming Arrow II – DoT tick increased by 1 round
- Spread Heal healing increased by 10%.
- Healing Pulse now ticks significantly longer.
- Ability tooltips now include the Element of the ability.
- Added multi-target support to the Effects Manager. AoE abilities like Mass Mez, Root, etc. should now play effects on all affected targets.
Chat and UI
- Fixed a bug where you could drag the stat progress bars in the character stats window.
- Added a chat log entry for weapon proc damage.
- You can once again chat during the loot event.
- Bug Fix: Players should no longer spawn into objects when encounter formations are utilized
- Converted the Death Popup to new UI code and made necessary adjustments.
- Weapon procs print to combat log.
- Some small obstacles may now be walked over/through.
- Healing Pulse now blocks its grid square.
- Recipe tooltips now tell you if you already know the recipe.
- Added a toast message for when you receive any trade skill xp.
- Fixed an issue causing bosses to display busy when dying to them and exiting the encounter.
Gear and Items
- Character armor appearance now controlled completely by costume slots, not gear armor slots.
- Platemail is now in the game. Warriors can wear it starting at level 30.
- Ringmail is now in the game. Hunters can wear it starting at level 30.
- Healers can now wear chainmail starting at level 30.
- If there is a cooldown returned for an unsuccessful item use, the time remaining is now displayed in the error popup. (currently does not *tick* down)
- Added level to costume tooltips.
- Fixed an issue with body parts not getting disabled under costumes.
- Fixed lighting issues in the Rolling Stone Inn.
- Fixed an issue with character’s hands still gripping their weapons even when the weapons are hidden.
- Fixed an issue with missing hands for all chainmail and trulloc/human male elementalists.
- Fixed an issue having to do with invisible hands for HM hunters.
- Fixed an issue where weapons/offhands didn’t show up when previewing from the medallion shop in the new armor system.
Mobs and NPCs
- Cubes, due to their gelatinous bodies, are now properly more resistant to physical attacks.
Social (Clans, Parties, Religions, etc.)
- Added shift+click support for multi-purchases from the clan shop.
- Updated Mob Spread / Add Algorithm
- Add new round info sent to client when a new combat round starts
- Turn check made for resource harvesting in combat
- When learning a higher level ability, the lesser level ability is no longer “relearned”
- When learning replacement skills, the ‘old skill’ is now removed from all bars it was applied to.
- Camping upon immediately entering a zone no longer spits players out of the zone upone camp exit.
- Status FX are now properly removed upon exit of combat (including by death).
- Updated help window texts in Combat Victory and Character Sheet – Inventory.
- Added a new help window called Armor, Gear, & Cosmetics. This window automatically pops up the first time you equip a piece of gear.