- Fixed a bug where bag tooltips in the Medallion shop showed zero (0) for the bag size.
- Add Combat Bar item added to Medallion shop.
- Mouse over tooltips for items in the Medallion Shop now provide more information like: bag size, market value, bind type, etc.
- Added Phase 1 of Contextual Right Click in encounters:
- Right click within movement range to move to that location.
- Right click a mob that’s adjacent to you to attack that mob with your equipped weapon.
- Right click a resource node that’s adjacent to you to attempt to harvest it.
- Right click a corpse that’s adjacent to you to bury it.
- Fixed a bug where encounters weren’t removing beings from combat, data-wise.
- This fixes the toast messages during bonfires events.
- Added a failsafe for ability animations being able to lock up combat.
- The Act bar is now disabled during Resource Node encounters and post combat.
- Fixed a bug where clicking outside of the encounter grid would attempt to move you to the last hovered grid position.
- You can no longer use abilities in the post-combat phase when all monsters are dead.
Characters, Classes, and Abilities
- Taunt, Intimidate, and Roar now debuff mobs with Weakened, reducing their damage
- New Ability: Bolster (level 15) – 5 round buff to armor and resists
Social (Clans, Parties, Religions, etc.)
- Inspecting another player now updates their cached Character Data so the inspector will always be up to date.
- Fixed some text issues with a couple party chat messages.
- Leaderboard Values are now right justified, and large numbers (1,000+) are now comma delimited.
- Numerous improvements made to party management feedback messages.
- Surnames can now be bought by 9.
Gear and Items
- All Resistance enchantments got massively buffed by 5-10x magnitude.
Mobs and NPCs
- Bosses received pass #1 of a fix to their armor and resists. This is a noticeable buff to their defense. The full pass will happen later and will be a more significant increase to their defense. We are holding off on pass #2 until we can get some new class abilities in the game for debuffing armor/resists at that point.
- Bosses will now have a near guaranteed chance to drop coin and some essence in addition to other loot.
- CC Immunity now begins as soon as the CC lands, not when it expires.
- D’orcs now drink two and a half pots of coffee every morning and punch faster.
- RPDs (Random Private Dungeons) mob density increased by at least 75%. More mobs to fight per dungeon (RPDs only – World Dungeons already have infinite mob respawning).
- A wall segment will now go transparent if you mouse over it (note: we are planning to increase the transparency of this in the future and also hopefully make the affected number of wall segments larger).
BOO, Stash, and Market Stalls
- The option to Favorite a stall now appears when you visit a stall from the Merchant Stalls of Askagard interface.
- Fixed an alignment issue in the newspaper.
- You can no longer use abilities in resource nodes.
Chat and UI
- Changed the default chat channel colors for party and politics.
- Typing into a chat channel now tunes that channel in on the current tab.
- Fixed a bug where extending the same action bar that you’ve previously extended after closing the Action Bar Loader would use the wrong icons.
- Adjusted the red X button size in a number of windows.
- Fixed a bug where pressing the red x to close the Client Settings window, would lock out chat from being usable.
- Fixed a bug where having the final character key down when pressing enter in an input field could cause a popup window used by that character key’s keybinding to open.
- Player names can now be changed by an administrator.
- Clan names can now be changed by an administrator.