Action Bar / Loader
- Added a background for the experience progression gems, to improve visibility.
- You can now reset your action bar names.
- In the Boo, entering/exiting Build Mode now opens/closes Boo Inventory (respectively).
- Fixed a sorting bug in the action bar loader when sorting by level.
- Fixed tooltips not displaying for the boo action bar upgrade popup.
- Added level to item tooltips on the action bar.
- Action Bar items are now split up by what is allowed to be stackable. So, items with different level/quality that are still the same item, will no longer show up combined or be allowed to go in the same slot on the action bar.
- Fixed a bug where changing items in a passive encounters on the action bar didn’t update correctly when the loader closed.
- Removed the “basic attack” extension bar button from passive encounters.
- In Non-Combat encounters and outside of encounters (world, dungeon), using an item from your bar no longer closes the extension.
- Fixed a number of popup windows appearing behind the action bar gems.
Chat and UI
- Set a limit to the max number of chat entries held onto by the client and displayed in the chat tabs. This will reduce load time between scenes after you’ve been playing for awhile.
- The chat window now handles a case where tabs attempt to write to the same area (this causes an appearance of double chat).
- Fixed an issue with help windows being unable to interact with buttons.
- Fixed an issue where the character sheet help window appeared behind the character sheet.
- If a trade request comes in while the chat window is in focus, the request will wait until the chat window loses focus before showing the popup.
- Updated chat and toast messages for surrounded, flanked, and pinned.
- Fixed a bug where the loot chest would spawn after a victory, when the loot rule was set to “Grab and Go”.
BOO, Stash, and Market Stalls
- Fixed a bug causing “Store” and “Destroy” context menu items to break.
- Fixed a bug causing items dragged to the trash from your Stash while viewing a deconstructor to not do anything.
- Fixed a bug where you could click through popups when in build mode and pick up items.
Social (Clans, Parties, Religions, etc.)
- Trade window graphic upgrade!
- The trade window now uses the same inventory layout as the rest of the game.
- You can now select multiple items to add or remove when trading.
Gear and Items
- Fixed a bug with adding items to your inventory while viewing all bags.
- Fixed a bug causing items to not be able to get swapped between bags.
- Fixed a bug where rotating the camera around your peg was blocky.