Social (Clans, Parties, Religions, etc.)
- Fixed a bug where some of the nameplate parts didn’t update when other players changed their customization options (like their title).
Chat and UI
- Fixed an xp bar issue with rounding.
- Fixed a bug causing the hotbar to lock up.
- Doubled the number of resource nodes on the overworld map
- Fixed a couple issues in the Recipe Book when you don’t have any crafts learned.
- Fixed the total recipe label to reflect recipe counts for whatever the dropdown is set to.
Characters, Classes, and Abilities
- New Leaderboard rewards added for #1 and #2-10 positions.
Gear and Items
- Crafting and Gathering Tools now have their trade skill in the tooltip.
- Fixed a bug where replacing bags didn’t update properly.
- Fixed a bug where clicking “No” to replace a bag didn’t move the bag item into said bag.
- Recipe item names are now italicized based on your trade skill instead of your character level.
- Recipes that you can’t use now tell give that reason in their tooltip.
- The dropdown menu when viewing your inventory no longer has bags, but instead has filters. You can deselect bags to view all bags together or select multiple bags.
- Fixed a bug allowing you to use multiple items at once.
- Fixed a bug where changing gear/costumes in the character sheet didn’t update the player portrait.
- Fixed a bug with the selection of multiple items.
- Fixed a bug where reordering items didn’t save on the client until you closed and reopen your inventory.
- Fixed a bug where you couldn’t remove items from rewards while viewing multiple bags.
- Fixed a bug where double clicking items in your inventory while viewing multiple bags didn’t move them to your Stash.
- Fixed a bug where double clicking items in your Stash while viewing multiple bags didn’t move them to your inventory.
- Fixed a bug where right clicking and selecting add/withdraw to/from your Stash while viewing multiple bags didn’t move items.
- Fixed a bug where all POIs were coming in invisible to everyone.
- Disabled the grid overlay in the main world view to be consistent with dungeons.
- Re-enabled the world grid.
- Removed the “Movement Queue On” and “Display Grid” toggles from General Settings because they didn’t actually do anything.
- Removed warning log messages from the output_log.txt file to improve performance in after playing for an extended amount of time.
- Fixed a bug when other players change their title, they go invisible.
- Various small performance improvements.