A lot of good stuff in this update!
Characters, Classes, and Abilities
- All tier 1 spells (Fire Blast, Zap, Ice Blast, and Pelt) had their range increased from 4 to 5.
- Ice Knife (tier 2 water spell) has a different bonus effect when used on a foe that is chilled. Instead of additional damage, it will root the foe for 2-3 rounds. Chill can be applied with Ice Blast or Hunter’s Frost Arrow.
- You will receive an additional +1 resource when harvesting a node in combat while there are mobs still alive.
Mobs and NPCs
- Mobs lose their low level damage output reduction more gradually. Previously, mobs level 1-10 had their damage reduced by 50%, and returned to normal at 11. Now the damage reduction is gradually removed from 11-15 (40%, 30%, 20%, 10%, then normal damage at 15).
- Improved the functionality of Click-to-Move, enabling a smoother experience.
- Fixed a significant performance drop that would worsen the longer you ran the client in the open world.
Chat and UI
- New error popup messages for failed logins.
- Fixed a bug causing the chat window to not show the color wheel for selecting text colors.
- Fixed a bug where you could not reorder tabs (and have them save).
- Fixed an issue causing double chat logs when chat messages come in while zoning.
- Fixed a bug where multiple camp materials would stack in the camp window the first time you dropped down the category.
- The tooltip for the xp bar now rounds down so that no one is confused about the percent reaching 100 when they still have some experience to go (mostly seen at higher levels).
BOO, Stash, and Market Stalls
- Fixed a bug where double-clicking a sold item in your Stall didn’t collect it.
Social (Clans, Parties, Religions, etc.)
- Clans: Fixed a bug where Promote and Demote didn’t do anything.
Gear and Items
- Fixed a but where swapping bags updated the bags but not the inventory displayed.
- Fixed a bug where replacing a bag displayed the new bag in a different slot that it actually was.
- The popup to split an item stack now selects one of the inputs immediately and pressing enter will finalize the action.
- Food and Potion tooltips now have Quality.
- Fixed a bug where a number of settings weren’t getting saved on exit.
- Moved the [Play] button under the selected character in Character Selection.
- Various sound effect improvements.